Forever drawing moon-like things.
I think the first sentences I learned in Spanish were things like “The chair is red” or “I like the cat” but nooooo, Latin is like “HE OPPRESSES ME WITH CRUEL CHAINS” and I’m like woah this is chapter two calm down Wheelock.
talk street magic to me
drawing power from the metro lines
illusionists busking illegally, shimmering lights disintegrating as they run
plant mages tending tiny rooftop and windowbox gardens
elementary kids learning basic sigils on the playground
To celebrate all my new followers I’m having a zine give away this week!
So if you want a copy of my medieval tropes zine all you have to do is to follow this blog and reblog this post! I’ll be giving away 5 copies of this zine, so there will be 5 winners on this.
The result will be announced next friday, august 15h.
6 selfies 2k14 im unstoppable honestly
you’re a fucking princess <3 _ <3
if that is true where the HELL are my dragons AND: do i have to pay taxes if im stuck in a castle tower
You look so amazing!
This inspires me to stop being self conscious about my chest.
The last thing I do to finish an art journal is to do something to the cover. I tried painting something on this one but didn’t really like it so I covered it with a piece of the drop paper from my desk. I love the colors on it and that it is representative of the work that is inside. Looking at it makes me happy!
1. Do not date a boy who does not care what your favourite song is. The boy who does not care what melodies ignite your heart strings with love and wonder while staring at passing street lights on the last train home, will not care if it’s 2 a.m. and your heart is breaking.
2. Do not let anyone fold you up like last winters tattered scarf and put you away with the others in a neatly labeled box. Even when there’s thunder and the sky is crying, you are your mum’s favourite summer dress. You are to wear yourself like you believe it.
3. We are all stories. Write yours how you want. Make today’s chapter about purposely taking the wrong bus and discovering a tiny blue tea shop, or folding origami paper hearts over and over on your window sill. Just make sure it’s something you’d enjoy reading.
4. I will always try to save you.
5. Someday you will be 19 and lost and heartbroken and you will think about a place you’ve seen on TV or heard or read about in a book or seen a picture of. You will feel your heart drop into your stomach. Go there. For a day, a month, forever, but it’s important that you go.
6. The world is so beautiful. Do not let the slumped over homeless man outside the convenience store or the stories of guns and bombs on the television let you believe otherwise. We are all so lost. All of us. We all show it in different ways. I write bad poems. Others start wars. There is no inherent evil, only good people searching too hard.
7. I love everything about you.
8. Money turns people into liars and emotional ghosts. School grades are an inaccurate representation of you. Measure your life’s worth in how many times you’ve nearly lost your life to laughter, how many books you’ve closed with happy tears in your eyes, people whose lives you’ve brought joy to, marshmallows eaten, or countries visited.
9. Don’t ever let anyone tell you to stop crying. Cry if you want to. It’s okay. You’re allowed.
10. My best friend once told me that the most important decision he had ever made was to love everyone and everything. He’s the only person I’ve ever known to have a viewable aura of light around him. Don’t forget to love this world, to love people. Be light. You are already mine.” — 10 things I will tell my daughter. (via awkwarddly)